you are my SUNSHINE... my ONLY sunshine

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

you make me HAPPY... when skies are grey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2012

(Really) It's time to say goodbye...

Masanya telah tiba...

I can't say anything much.

All I can do is cry.... yes, I am sad :`(

I'm not shy to cry... and cry... and again i cry and cry...

But, I'm ok. Because I'm happy for them... balik semula ke Malaysia, new life di tanahair. Such a bliss, good for them. Allah dah aturkan yang terbaik untuk mereka, dan untuk kita juga. Semoga Allah permudahkan semuanya for Aida, Rahim & Imran.

Last Wednesday, kami dinner sama2 for the last time in Doha. Memang dah lama nak ajak diorg makan kat The Butcher Shop & Grill di Villaggio, one of out favorite makan place. Everybody enjoyed their food that night, alhamdulilah.

Aryssa, Hadeef & Imran

Love the seat
Walaupun budak2 dah "dikepung"... tetap taknak dok diam. 
Let them be... asalkan bahagia!


Imran with his Ultimate Four Arms

Hajjah Aida & Haji Rahim

Aryssa enjoying her Beef & Mushroom Pie


Haishhh... tengoklah Hadeef tu... member tengah syok makan pun nak kacau!


Nom Nom Nom!

Always steak!



Everybody.... SMILE :)

Ronda2 Villaggio. 
"Thank you Uncle Rahim for the toys"


Dan semalam..... kami beramai2 hantar mereka ke airport. Masa ni Doha Airport belum banjir, tapi hati ku dah lama banjir :(

Some photos taken at the airport...

 

Ma'as-salama Imran! We gonna miss you soooo much!

 


 

 




 

 "Baba.... uncle Rahim macam professor -lah!"
...and yes... she cried senyap2 belakang tiang :`(
Sayang betul Aryssa dgn uncle Rahim dia

 ... Aryssa & Alyssa ...

 Alyssa, Aiman & Imran

 Mamat ni memanglah tak sudah2 with games!

Me, Aida & Adila

Thank you Allah for this wonderful friendship
Everyone is wonderful to me... and precious!

Rahim & Dear Hubby
 Sabar ye YB Azrey... stop crying coz u r a big boy :P
Me sangat faham... jgn nak sembunyikan kesedihan tu...
Hikhikhik!
Yes... Laki ku sensitip. Dalam hati ada taman sekali sekala
That's why I love him :)






Selamat jalan.... Selamat semuanya...
Till we met again
Insya Allah
Image from Google

No comments: